MOUNT AVIAT ACADEMY
2018-2019 TUITION & FEES
Grades K – 8
1st Child $5,775.00 2nd Child $4,675.00
3rd Child $3,650.00 4th Child $2,425.00
Morning Only $3,450.00 Full Day $5,900.00
- Instructional Materials Fee Grades 1 – 8 $350.00 (No fee for Preschool and Kindergarten students)
- Families who enroll in Mount Aviat Academy must be willing to accept the incurred financial obligations and open a FACTS account to make financial payments to the school. The following guidelines have been established:
Families must open an account with FACTS Management, the company contracted by Mount Aviat to handle payments. The cost for this service is as follows:
Pay tuition in full – No charge
Semi-annual payments (July & January) - $10.00/year
Quarterly or monthly payments - $45.00/year
Families who choose to pay the full tuition amount in July still need to open a FACTS account so other payments can be made during the year (for example, field trips).
Please use this link to open an account: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3QVBZ
- The registration fee and tuition deposit are nonrefundable.
- If a student is enrolled as of July 1, the tuition payments made in July, August, and any month the student attends are nonrefundable even if the student does not complete the entire month.
- In any special cases, the Finance Committee will determine what is equitable.
Each year Mount Aviat Academy provides financial assistance to families in need through reduced tuition for students in Grades 1 to 8. An independent company has been contracted to conduct financial need assessments.
FAST offers an online application process. To complete the FAST online financial aid application, please contact the school office at email@example.com. Applications must be completed by April 13th.