Mount Aviat’s After Care Program is available every school-day, Monday through Friday, until 5:30 PM. Extended care is available on half days.
Fees Per Student (June): $100.00
Hourly “drop-in” $5.00 per hour/per student until 4:00
$13.00/per student after 4:00 pick up
Half-day “drop-in” $15.00/per student until 3:00
$5.00 additional until 4:00
$13.00 additional after 4:00 pick up
No additional half-day charge for monthly students.
Payment for hourly and half-day drop-in students must be made that day or in advance when services are needed.
$10.00 late fee for students picked up after 5:30 PM.
- Snacks and drinks are provided (please let us know if your child has allergies); snacks are welcome from parents
- Students may bring sneakers for recess in the gym or outside (weather permitting)
- Homework is done quietly and students are expected to respect other’s need for quiet during this time
- Reading or other quiet activities are permitted if no homework has been assigned
- Staff may assist with homework, but tutoring is not available. Students requiring extra assistance, should work at home so parents are aware of issues
- School is locked at all times. If parents arrive before 5:30, use the walkie-talkie to contact staff, located in the walkway by the bottom floor
- NO After Care is available if school is canceled due to inclement weather; students must be picked up when school is dismissed
- Please send a note to Mrs. Warrington if: your child will not be attending After Care that day, is going home with someone other than their designated pick up person, or there is something the staff should be aware of regarding your child
Expectations of Students
- Enter the room quietly and quietly listen to roll call and announcements
- Respect others and be kind with words and actions
- Work and play safely, following staffs’ directions
- NO returning to classrooms for forgotten items
Expectations of Parents
- Make eye contact and acknowledge with at least one staff member when picking up your child, so we are aware they have left for the day
- On half-days, students must bring lunch & drink
- Fees for After Care are supplemental to school tuition
- Payment must be paid in full for the entire month on the first of every month that your child is enrolled
- There is a $10.00 late fee for students picked up after 5:30 PM
- If parents or students have any concerns, please bring them to our attention; we are unable to address concerns if we are unaware of them
For information regarding the After Care Program, please contact:
Denise Warrington ~ 410-398-2206 ~ email@example.com